Friday, December 30, 2011

Ma Chambre


You can usually tell a lot about a person by the way they present themselves. Like how they dress and put pieces together, but I think that while this is true that you can really know someone’s style by taking a look at their room or the ways they decorate their personal space.

I recently switched my bedroom with my dad’s office, and besides a bigger room I got a bigger closet (with more room for all those shoes). 
 **
If I had the money/time/patience I might redecorate to add some rhythm or sense to how things are laid out, but for now this is my bedchamber.
Personally, I love old fashioned, classic, bohemian, and overall various cultures. I think you can tell from my room that my style is a little all over the place.
My Chanel perfume add that I picked up in Paris 
**
My various lanterns 
**
 My art corners filled with canvases and supplies 
**
And my dresser
Bonne Nuit,
          Jhanna

1 comment:

  1. I love how you take the photos when your rooms clean! Where's your bed? Love it! x

    ReplyDelete