Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Day Off






  Shirt: Free People
Jacket: OGU
Pants: Melrose Boutique
Shoes: Dolce Vita 
 
 Got a day off to relax this week since school starts on the the 6th so I decided to go to Melrose and search for a few buys that I missed out on a few weeks ago. So I went and got my Jeffrey Campbell knock offs, some intense black wide-leg pants, a skirt and a skull top. 

Then back home in the valley my friend Ines came by so I got ready and then we went off to have ourselves a small business meeting for some future plans we have. We are keeping it a little hush hush right now but soon you will all be let in on the secret.
Until next time---
    Bonne Nuit
               Jhanna

P.S. Sorry for the long delay on posting, between working and the cold season its been busy.

4 comments:

  1. love you nail polish miss fabulous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GF! Loooved meeting you last night! You and Ines are the sweetest! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab style! P.s I forgot to get your Instagram last night, find me: @carharris!

    xo Carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your nails!!
    http://lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete